Welcome on Princess Diana.com
Princess Diana on Facebook
- Pictures and more on PrincessDianaPrinzessinDiana
- Current headlines about Princess Diana:
- 'Princess Diana sat on the end of Mum's bed at Loros, and we chatted about Danielle Steel'
- Prince William Fights Bullying for Charity in Princess Diana's Name
- Mission Close To Princess Diana's Heart Completed 18 Years After Death
Biography: Princess Diana, 1961 - 1997
- Life Stations of an incredible woman:
International Book of Condolences
- The latest 3 of
- She was a giver in her life and raising her kids was one of her priorities.
John 5:28,29 is a comforting scripture
I also really like 1Co 15:26 cant wait till the last enemy death be brought to nothing
In the meantime, my prayers and thoughts are with you
- God Bless, sweet Lady. Thank You for the future William V, and the tiny Prince who will become George VII
- I love to love, but Diane just loved to dance, she's got to dance she wants to dance.
Happy death day Lady Diane, queen of hearts and other organs. It si what she would have wanted
Quote of the day
- 1. Oct, 2016:
I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour; for a day, for a month, but I can give and I'm very happy to do that and I want to do that. --- Princess Diana
Poll on Diana
- Our Poll:
|Is this Diana picture creepy or touching?
|Itīs very touching.
|Itīs definitely creepy.
Total votes: 8
- The latest 3 of
- I've learned so much from this website, thank you!
- Diana was a shining light in a very ugly world and I thought she was very beautiful and thanks to her 2 wonderful sons she will live on.
When William takes the throne I hope he finds the truth about her death and why.
- I LIKE YOUR SITE. DIANA WAS SO PRETTY AND YOUNG TO HAVE TO DIE THE WAY SHE DID. I HOPE AND PRAY SOMEDAY HER SONS FINE OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT THEIR MOTHERS DEATH. AND WHY THE QUEEN CHANGED ALL THE RULES WHEN IT CAME TO UGLY CHARLES. DIANA COULD AND DID DO BETTER WHEN SHE GOT AWAY FROM HIM. WHEN HE MARRIED DIANA HE SHOULD HAVE GAVE UP ON HIS OLD BAG MISTRESS.